You are here
Community Programs & Events
The following is a listing of activities, programs and events available in the community for children and parents/guardians, provided as a public service by Abbotsford School District. Inclusion in this list does not imply endorsement by the school district; parents/guardians are encouraged to review information offered and get further details from the group offering the information.
⏩ Submission Criteria & Instructions
ACTIVITIES, PROGRAMS & COURSES
- Abbotsford Youth Commission
Read their quarterly "WhatzUp" to learn more about their summer programs, free drop-in programs and fun interactive registered programs for all youth (12-18 years old).
⏩ Read the latest Whatz UP
- Abbotsford Soccer Association
Fall Registration is now open!
⏩ Learn More
- Abbotsford Olympians Swim Club
A competitive swim program for swimmers ages 5 to 18 at the Matsqui Recreation Centre. AOSC is always looking for new members and offers a free month tryout to new swimmers.
⏩ Learn More
- BMX Abbotsford invites you to come and try BMX racing with friends. Open to all ages.
⏩ More details on the flyer
- Rising Stars Basketball Academy runs leagues (September to June) for kids ages 5-7 and 6-12.
⏩ More details
- Junior Golf Clinics at Valley Golf Centre. Junior (Introductory) Clinic, ages 6 and up. Runs now through September, Wednesdays(4pm) and Saturdays (10am).
⏩ Details here
COMMUNITY CAMPAIGNS, CONTESTS
- STUDENTS – Videos wanted for Abbotsford's new, free online community channel. Abbotsford now has its own online community website at ch3.com. You can post clips over the summer from you best video camera, or upload a finished production. If you’re already into videos, you’re ahead of the game. Just put your best stuff on Ch3 now and be among the first. There will be prizes and recognition for the best videos. More details online.